Tuesday, February 13, 2007

아일랜드의 기도 Irish Prayer

Yesterday afternoon, my boss sent us a mail subjected "아일랜드의 기도" as below:
사랑하는 직원 여러분,

우리의 삶을 풍부하게 하여 주는 것은 물질뿐만이 아닙니다. 인간의 위대성은 그 풍요로운 정신세계에 있는 것입니다. 우리의 정신세계를 풍요하게 하는 것 중에 시가 있습니다. 시간 나는 대로 본인이 좋아하는 영시를 전해드리도록 하지요.

"아일랜드의 기도"

Take time to work;
It is the price of success.

Take time to think;
It is the source of power

Take time to play;
It is the secret of perpetual youth

Take time to read;
It is the foundation of wisdom

Take time to be friendly;
It is the road to happiness

Take time to love and to be loved;
It is the privilege of the gods

Take time to share;
Life is too short to be selfish

Take time to laugh;
Laughter is the music of the soul

6 comments:

  1. I know that poem, and I think it's a nice poem :]
    It was in our Englis Book when I was in Highschool. hehe.
    I just dont remember the title
    ㅡ.ㅡ

    happy valentines day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talaga?
    Ang tula ay maganda saka kahulugan.
    Magaling tula. ^^
    Akin panginoon ipadala ang tula.

    I don't Filipino grammar so I don't how to write. :D
    Absolutely I need a grammar book of Filipino.

    Is Irish Prayer right? I don't know exactly the title of poem but my boss subjected "아일랜드의 기도 Irish Prayer" on his mail. Please remember that Mauwy ^^

    You too.
    You have to HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 허벌나게 일을 해라
    그리하면 이룰것이다.
    잔머리를 굴려라
    그리하면 방법이 생길 것이다.
    개기는 시간을 멩글어라
    .
    .
    .
    .
    정말 주옥 같은 말씀 입니다.
    .
    .
    즐거운 새해 되시고
    봉 마니 받으셔요..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 안녕 하세요 오라보님!

    LOL! youre learning Filipino, that is very nice !! But magaling tula should be Magaaling "NA" tula. NA is the filipino word of the english word, "IS"

    ^.^ I would remember that poem always, thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 죽바우님. 허벌나게 일을 해서 생산을 하고, 잔머리를 굴려서 대안도 맹길고, 새낏줄도 연장해서 쪼매 개기는 시간을 만들고 있답니다. ^^
    주~옥같은 시입죠. 생각하기에 따라서...

    새해 봉!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mauwy... heehee
    Hiya (Is hiya seems to be shamed?)

    I have found a web-dictionary which is translated words from English to Tagalog and vise versa so I am helped from that.
    'AY' is 'IS'? But I must also remember that NA is IS.

    But as you know my memory is highly volatile so I have to carve something to remember on my STONE (or STEEL) head ^^

    ReplyDelete